Aim of the course
Enabling participants to
– add extra local clinic variables to the core variables
– perform prospective observational studies
– perform randomized controlled trials (with randomization inside the database)
2 ½ hours with one break
Thursday, 23 May 2024; from 14:30 – 17:00
Laurent Brunaud, Anders Bergenfelz
The prerequisites to register for the course are:
– the clinic is a member of the Eurocrine Society
– the participant must have access to the “My Eurocrine” module in the admin system (granted to the Dr in charge of the member clinic)
– you have been entering data to the Eurocrine database at least from the beginning of 2023
– you bring along your laptop
Think of bringing along a power plug converter to keep your laptop operational during the course (if needed).
Participants will be given a Certificate of Participation at the end of the course.