Abstract submission will open on 18 September 2023
Guidelines for submitting abstracts
- Abstracts are required for all papers and posters.
- Abstracts may only be submitted online. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
All abstracts should be submitted by 8 December 2023 at 23:59 CEST
Guidelines for preparing your Abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- A “blind” review process will be used. Therefore please do not include authors or affiliations within your abstract document. The names of authors and their affiliations (institutions) will be submitted during the online submission process.
- The abstract text may not be longer than 250 words.
- It is mandatory to conform to this structure of the abstract:
- Authors are requested to select a topic under which they wish their abstract to be reviewed:
Thyroid (Clinical or Basic)
Parathyroid (Clinical or Basic)
Adrenal (Clinical or Basic)
NET(Clinical or Basic)
- All abstract authors are required to submit a statement of any potential conflicting interests as part of the abstract submission process. This statement will be printed in the abstract book as submitted, should be included on accepted posters and as a slide for accepted oral presenters. Provision of this declaration will be a condition of presenting at the event.
- Best abstracts will be selected for BJS Prize session. Authors of abstracts selected for the BJS Prize competition must submit before the congress the full paper to BJS by a deadline that will be communicated after submission, pending presentation of the abstract at the meeting. Non-submission to the BJS will be considered as abstract withdrawal.
- Selected abstracts not participating to the BJS Prize session will be eligible for the Congress Best Oral and Best Poster Prizes competition.
Amending a submission
You will be able to log in to amend your abstract up to the abstract submission deadline date of 8 December 2023.
Withdrawing an abstract
If you want to withdraw an abstract please contact email@example.com
Abstract acceptance and presentation
- Authors will be notified about the acceptance for presentation of the submitted abstract by the end of January 2024.
- Abstracts will be accepted as either a oral presentation (10 minutes presentation + 5 minutes of discussion) to the plenary audience or as a poster presentation.
- The presenting author must register to attend the conference as a condition of acceptance.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org